Egyptian Auto Feeders Association (EAFA) has established in 1996 as a non-for-profita-ssociation. And now we are having 100 members, and serving More than 360 automotive feeding companies, supplying 20 international car manufacturers already acting in Egypt, having an average of 60% local parts.
EAFA helps members in:
- Fairs, exhibitions, inward buyers programs, etc.
- Business Missions
- Technical Training
- Research and Development
- Raising the quality level
- Enhancing productivity
- Reducing cost
- Representing the Egyptian Auto Feeders in all official contacts with car manufacturers, official authorities, and press
- International conferences and meetings
EAFA is the trade point of Egyptian Automotive Components
- Most companies are certified ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and many are certifiedI SO TS 16949.
EAFA is targeting the development of international cooperation by:
- Creating and enabling environment for FDI’s
- Stimulate sector-focused economic growth
- Sustain employment
- Integrate into global industry
- Expand exports